Collection of Information
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name
- Contact information including email address, address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Other information gathered from competitions or surveys that we may run
What we do with the information gathered
We may use the information you provide us with for the following purposes:
- To contact you in the event of any issues with the delivery of your items
- To reply to your questions and queries and to inform you of any new or updated services
- To send promotional or marketing emails about special offers, new products and services
- To notify online competition winners
- To send you surveys or opinion polls to give you the chance to influence our offering
- To improve our products and services
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
We may analyse items you have previously bought to ensure we are are informing you about events which might be of interest. We may disclose any information, including personal information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process
What They Wore Store works to ensure that your privacy is protected when you use our website.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
What They Wore Store uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This allows us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your browser settings.
Notification of Changes
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving information from us at any point, please contact email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The personal information provided to us will be managed by our Marketing Manager. We operate under the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right to access the information which What They Wore Store holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject of a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.