What They Wore Store Clothes Swap at The Level Cafe
Dig out your unwanted wares and bring them along to The Level Cafe for a special sustainable swishing event hosted by What They Wore Store this autumn.
Entry to the kids + adults clothes swap is £5 + we'll be raising money for local charity Pelican Parcels. Plus, we'll be adding some of our gorgeous stock to the rails to get the event started.
How the Clothes Swap works:
- Buy your £5 entry ticket (via Eventbrite)
- Bring up to 10 items (kids 3Y upwards, adults all sizes) in good condition to swap
- Get one raffle ticket for each item you bring
- Use your raffle tickets to pick up new-to-you wares
- One ticket = one item
- Drop off your items between 2-2:30pm.
- Grab a drink or bite to eat in the cafe whilst our volunteers get the space organised.
- Once the space is ready, we'll be letting people up on a 'first come, first served' basis.
Any un-swapped items that match Pelican Parcels' donations list will be donated to the charity. All other items will be distributed to a local women's charity.
We will also have a Pelican Parcels donations box available where you can donate nappies, wipes, breast pads, muslins - full list will be available soon.
Lastly, there will be a raffle! Some lovely local businesses have donated a bunch of awesome prizes + we'll be sharing info on those over the next two weeks.
Poster design: @fancy_dregs